Summer under the Catinaccio and Latemar
Nova Levante is located about 20km from Bolzano, and is surrounded by the Catinaccio and Latemar mountains. Your hiking paradise awaits you!
A wonderful hike around the legendary Carezza lake, a cosy hike to Heinzenalm hut, a circular hike around Catinaccio mountain with easy fixed-rope climbing routes (hiking report) or a family hike in the Latemarium reign - Nova Levante and surroundings offer something for everyone.
Nova Levante and Carezza lake offer numerous options for cyclists. A mountain-bike tour from Nova Levante to Niger Pass, the easy Temple Trail circular tour, or the demanding "King of Dolomites" tour to Masarè hut are only some routes to choose from. If you prefer the easy way, simply take an e-bike.
- Summer toboggan run in Predazzo
- Geoparc Bletterbach in Aldino (hiking report)
- Lama and Alpaka trekking at the Prennergut farm in Nova Levante
- Playing golf at Passo Carezza
- Horse riding
- Horse Center Angerle Alm, Carezza Tel. +39 334 6939047
- Riding Stables Ortnerhof Obereggen Tel. +39 0471 615722
- Riding Stables Rösslhof Nova Levante Tel. +39 0471 613113
- Riding Stables "Za Gruabn" Nova Ponente Tel. +39 338 2573248
- Riding Stables Zyprianerhof
- Alpine hut events
- Val d'Ega Schupfenfest in Obereggen
- King Laurin Alpine huts hike in Carezza
- Public pool
- Visit of the Museum of Archaeology in Bolzano (20km)
- Spa town Merano, Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle (30km)